- Safecast is a global sensor network for collecting and sharing
radiation measurements to empower people with data about their
- The Union Of Concerned Scientists is an independent, nonprofit
alliance of more than 100,000 concerned citizens and scientists. The
ICS augments rigorous scientific analysis with innovative thinking
and committed citizen advocacy to build a cleaner, healthier
environment and a safer world.
- International Medcom designs and manufactures
high quality instruments and systems for detecting nuclear
- Manufacturer and distributor of KI (potassium iodide) for thyroid protection in a radiation emergency.
- The Committee for Nuclear Responsibility is a non-profit,
educational group organized to provide independent analysis of the
health effects and sources of ionizing radiation.
- The Institute for Energy and Environmental Research is
dedicated to increasing public involvement in and control over
- The New England Coalition is a non-profit group organized to
provide education and resources for safe, clean, and healthy
alternatives to nuclear power.
- Rocky Mountain Institute is an entrepreneurial nonprofit
organization that fosters the efficient and restorative use of
resources by inspiring leaders and decision makers to design
POGO - The Project On Government Oversight investigates, exposes,
and seeks to remedy systemic abuses of power, mismanagement, and
subservience by the federal government to powerful special
interests. "The Art Of Anonymous Activism" is a survival guide for
public employees. It's most important point is that it is possible
to fight wrongdoing from within government agencies without
sacrificing your career.
- The Nuclear Information & Resource Service is the information
and networking center for citizens concerned about nuclear power,
radioactive waste, radiation, and sustainable energy issues.